- 1) Contact us:
- If you contact us via the form on the website or by e-mail, your data will be stored for six months to process the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent.
- 2) Cookies:
- 3) IP anonymization:
- We use the function "activation of IP anonymization" on this website. As a result, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
- 4) Social Media Cookies:
- We do not use social media cookies by default and do not submit any data to social networks. Only an active process in a social media service ("share", "tweet" etc.) is recorded by this.
- 5) Your rights as a user:
- As a user, you will receive, at your request, free information about which personal data has been stored about you. If your request does not conflict with a legal obligation to retain data, you are entitled to correct incorrect data and to block or delete it.
- 6) Contact information:
- You find our contact information on our contact page.
If you are aware of violations of this statement, please report it.